This year at FUSE 2012: Design & Culture/Brand Identity & Packaging in Chicago, creativity was in the air. Design and innovation professionals from around the world came to hear perspectives and visions for the future. Dragon Rouge sponsored the conference as well as spoke about our 2012 global Macro Trends and how to put them into action on the brand level.
We also created a challenge for conference attendees. We asked them to describe in words or a drawing - “What Does Creativity Look Like?” For each expression they created, we vowed to donate $10 to Pencils of Promise, an organization that builds schools for underprivileged children around the world.
We thought this would be a good way to illustrate that a simple act of creativity can also be an act of generosity. And that we as designers and innovators can have a large impact on the world around us through meaningful creative expression. Here are a few of expressions of their "Creativity"
Author : Carolyn Centeno
Date : 26-04-12
Comment : 0 comment
Recent Blog Posts
- Brands Should Get Consumers To Speak Their Language
- Becoming Relevant Again in 2013: Brands to Make a Comeback
- Why Your Company Needs Pinterest
- Back from the Dead – A Woebegone US Hotel Chain Hits the Jackpot Abroad
- Why You Need to Focus on Your Customers' Trigger Moments
- What can we learn from the iPhone map snafu?